Notice: We are a virtual functioning office and do offer free in-person appointments upon request!
Compassionate and Aggressive Counsel Tailored to Your Family's Needs

Enforcing & Modifying Child Support Orders in Broward County

Helping Parents Receive What They Are Owed for Over 25 Years

With aggressive legal representation on your side, it’s more likely that you will be able to obtain a favorable outcome in enforcing or modifying your child support orders. At the Law Office of Jerome P. Ventura in Pembroke Pines, our family law attorney has the experience to help.

To enforce or modify a child support order, call (954) 280-6119 today for a free initial consultation to learn what can be done.

How to Enforce a Child Support Award

Winning a child support order is only one half of the battle. Many people who owe child support do not pay it. At the Law Office of Jerome P. Ventura, we have over 25 years of experience helping our clients to collect their due arrears. Once a payment order is created, state agencies can then locate parents who owe payments to enforce those orders against them. Those refusing to pay can face a suspension of their professional or business license, or even having to serve jail time. If the amount owed reaches a certain level, the federal government may enforce payment using the Child Support Recovery Act.

Modifying Child Support Awards

If there are major circumstantial changes between the parties involved, it can be necessary to modify the child support order. This includes cases where one person earns more money or the child needs medical treatment. In cases where a parent loses a job, or the custodian parent increases their income, a person may petition for the amount to be reduced. In all cases, however, federal law prohibits the dismissal of any past due child support payments.

How We Can Help

Matters surrounding the support of children can be confusing and frustrating. Sometimes, even after they are finalized, child support orders need to be changed. Once those orders are made, ensuring that they are upheld can present an additional challenge. If you have a question about child support payments, or if you are not receiving what you are owed, give our office a call. Our divorce and family law attorney has over 25 years of experience guiding courts to enforce payment, and helping parents receive what they deserve.

Learn more about how we may be able to help. Call (954) 280-6119 now.

  • About Us

    Our experience allows us to respond to novel situations to deliver the best possible results to our clients.

    More About Us
  • Family Law

    We have spent decades aggressively fighting for you and your family's rights.

    View All Family Law Services
  • Attorney

    You need an attorney to listen to your needs and to provide honest recommendations so you can make valid, effective decisions to help manage your case.

    Meet Jerome P. Ventura

See How We've Helped Other Families

  • “I am forever grateful for their support and persistence.”

    Naivy P.

  • “I must say after the 30 minutes we were on the phone, I felt like I understood things a little better.”

    Toni B.

  • “An attorney/client relationship is one that should have respect and trust, which I what I experienced with Jerry Ventura's office and his staff.”


  • “I told Michael I like to have him designated as the "go to technician" to service my unit in the future.”

    William F.

  • “Thank You Jerome For All That You Have Done And Been To My Family. ”