Helping Broward County Individuals Modify Existing Family Law Arrangements

Families grow and change for years after a court-ordered judgment is read into the record.

Jobs and careers change, children have changing needs and they eventually grow up.

When a judgment no longer reflects the needs of a family, a modification can be pursued based upon a substantial, permanent, unanticipated change in circumstances that takes into account the new situation and dynamics of a family.

If you believe that a judgment related to support, custody or another family law matter no longer serves the best interests of you and your loved ones, we can help.

Assisting Families And Parents With Modifications For Many Years

At the Law Offices of Jerome P. Ventura, P.A., we have assisted many individuals throughout Broward County for many years with the modification process.

We can sit down with you, explain the procedures involved and answer any pending questions about your individual situation, so you can make an informed decision on how to proceed. We believe that only when fully informed of your options and risks can you make the best choices for yourself and your children.

If a modification is a viable option, we will pursue the best possible course of action in the most efficient and effective way. Contact us today. Call 954-399-5850.

Click here to learn more about modifying a child support order.